Roar will publish a first-person story about abortion, “My Abortion: A Daily Story,” every day for at least 365 days.
The following five-part story in this 8-minute video on Youtube.com paint a clear picture of what it was like to have an abortion Before Roe vs. Wade.
- Dorothy exposes the “Danger of Illegal Abortions.”
- Lana explains that there was “No Birth Control.”
- Rosalie speaks about the only option available, “A Home for Unwed Mothers.”
- Sherri tells what she had to endure when she refuse to have a “Severely Deformed Fetus.”
- Somebody else relates Lola’s story because she suffered a “Self-Induced Abortion Death.”